"Ethical Treatment" is Optional for PETA's Celebrities.
These celebrities are PETA activists, but have shown flexibility with the organization's forceful call for strict vegetarianism, also known as veganism.
- Pamela Anderson's Dodge Viper (auctioned to benefit PETA) had a "luxurious leather interior."
- Jenna Jameson was photographed fishing, slurping oysters, and wearing a leather jacket just weeks after launching an anti-leather campaign for PETA.
- Morrissey got an official okay from PETA after eating at a steakhouse.
- Dita von Teese has written about her love of furs and foie gras.
- Steve-O built a career on abusing small animals on film.
- The officially "anti-fur" Eva Mendes has worn fur anyway.